Site logo
Site logo
History
History
The history of electroplating

1998

Foundation by the owner Dipl. Ing. Udo Wilmes as a one-man-company with the
operating focus in the field of metal processing and surface working on 200 m² working area.

1999

Expansion of the company with the refinement of very small and large batches, now on a working area of 1.200 m² with the help of nine employees.

2001

Purchase of another galvanizer at Arnsberg. Significant expansion of the manufacturing range by complete system construction elements: From the raw material until the complete working piece, all in one hand. Now the company has a production area of 2.600 m² and 28 employees.

2004

Certification according to DIN ISO 9001:2000. The number of employees increases to 55.

2009

Both factories are united to one new production site with 65 employees. The capacities are extended:

New Zinc system with a bath size of 1500 x 6000 mm
New Chrome system with a bath size of 1000 x 6000 mm (to be realized at the moment)

The
environmental certification according to DIN 14001 is planned.

2010

The new Chrome System with a bath size of 1000 x 6000 mm is put into operation.

Environmental certification
according to DIN 14001:2010